www.cbseneet.nic.in CBSE NEET UG 2013 Online Application Form
The Medical Council Of India And Dental Council Of India Have Noticed That The Central board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Will Going To Conduct The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) For Take Admission To MBBS & BDS Course . More Details Are given below .
About age Details - Candidates Age should be above 17 years . (Note - Age Relaxations will be extended as per govt rules .)
Educational Qualification Details-
01. General Candidates should be Passed 12th class With minimum 50% Marks .
02. SC , ST , OBC Candidates should be passed 12th class with Minimum 40% Marks .
Application form fee Details-
01. General And OBC Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- As Application fee .
02. If You Are Belongs to SC , ST Or PH Category Then you need to pay Rs. 550/- .
Simple Steps For Apply online Detail-
01. Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number
02. Make Payment of Fee through E-Challan or Credit Card/Debit Card
03. Take a Printout of Confirmation Page and send to CBSE
04. Take a Printout of the Address Slip for posting on A5 Envelope
online Applications Details-
Eligible & Interested Candidates can apply through online mode from CBSE NEET UG 2013 Official website , it's official website (www.cbseneet.nic.in). After Fill online Application form with all required details candidates need to send application form along with Required Documents to the given below Address -
The assistant secretary ( NEET Unit ),
CBSE, Shiksha Kendra,
2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar,
Delhi – 110 092
Important Dates -
01. Opening Date for Online Application form - December 01, 2012
02. Closing Date for online Application form - December 31, 2012
03. NEET UG 2013 Exam Date- May 05, 2013
Please Open this link
http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/online/instruction.aspx for Apply online & More Details .
Official website - www.cbseneet.nic.in
Subscribe via Email